Saturday, February 28, 2009

Making choices that should mean something

So now I have decided what or who I wanna be if I grow up, and there in lies the rub, the truth and hurt of it all. Once you decide then there is always the thoughts , hmm is this right , if it is right for me is it right for those around me and the ones that inevitably get dragged along with this. Fact is that some decisions are made for you , hence the denstiny thoughts. I can tell that I am following destiny because that impending gloom of deja vu is pretty much constant , so that must mean that I have made the correct decision , even if sometimes it feels wrong , doing the right thing is seldom the easiest thing. In my humble experience such that it is doing teh right thing is pretty much guarenteed to either hurt , hinder or cause a great deal of tension and anxiety . Heavy sigh , but it has to be done because its right , it should feel good and will no doubt feel good when its done but getting there is the journey , Nés pas ??
I feel like sometimes myself is trying to convince the rest of us that we need more meaning in our lives , that we should try to get along a little better with the rest of us and leave all those nasty misgivings to others less secure about who or what they are and or want to be. Well that would be good and I am sure that a little less arguing would certainly quiet the voices in my head , but honestly if they were quiet for awhile then I would wonder where everyone else went and want to be with them as well and then I would loose myself and me again , and that would be a terrible thing in light of the most recent decisions we have come to.
So in the interest of preserving I , we must continue to debate other more or less significant issues to keep the constant drone of voices at least to a level where they are heard :)
And so the journey begins , life and everything after because as everyone knows life goes on long after the thrill has gone :) thankyou John , btw what happened to your middle name , another story I am sure

2 comments:

  1. i'd miss those voices that reside in my head if i some how managed to exorcise them or someone else did..be awful quiet in there lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. and just imagine who would answer when you sat down and said to yourself , self ??? .... nothing , zip zilch nyet nada , no resposnse just dead air , hmmm that would be sorta confusing

    ReplyDelete